Sunday, November 20, 2011

Drilling Tennis & Golf Review

I can't really speak to the tennis side of things, but the golf shop is awesome, especially for being in downtown Washington, DC.  Let's just be honest, we aren't really in golf mecca here, so us golfers must take what we can get and wait our time until we can hopefully leave DC for a better life. With that said, this place is awesome. The folks who run it are very knowledgeable and will match internet prices but let you try out the clubs. They are very generous about letting you try out a club before purchasing it, which is a big advantage from buying online. I sometimes even go here for lessons, although I prefer an outdoor lesson for obvious reasons. Still, the technology is pretty decent down below and also works for club fitting.

1040 17th St NW
(between N K St & N L St)
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 737-1100

No comments:

Post a Comment