Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fleming Golf Course Review

Finally I get to use my SF Golf Card...Yay!...Cholo was more excited for me...he was already lining up..Lincoln...Golden Gate...he wants me to get out there and really feel how it is being on the fairway.

So okay, this is the 2nd 9hole course I have played at and its definitely much better than Cypress...(sorry Cypress).

Guy at the counter was extremely nice to me, esp with my 1thousand question and like always Cholo was just shaking his head, smiling from ear to ear.

I dont have a golf cart yet, so Cholo lent me his and he rented one that he will use, the one he calls "dorky" because of their huge wheels...lol.

Now, I feel more like a Golfer (not yet that great but hoping to get there), the scenery is definetly much better and you can smell the grass.

I have triple bogeys but who cares and besides this this is just the 2nd week that from I started, Cholo keeps saying that I am his best student by far...hmmm...since I get it and I listen to his coaching...(thanks).

We will definitely come back and soon.

99 Harding Rd
San Francisco, CA 94132
(415) 664-4690

No comments:

Post a Comment